1. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Automated Systems & Controls, Inc (ASCI) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing the ASCI website, you acknowledge and fully understand ASCI Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Information We Collect and How We Use It
ASCI collects certain information from and about its users directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
a. Web Server Logs.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
b. The User
When you visit our Website and download information, you will be asked complete forms with certain contact information. And when you complete our contact forms, you may be asked to provide certain information. This contact information will be stored in a database only for the use of ASCI and will not be sold to third parties.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
3. Personal Information Users
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability.
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
5. Changes to This Statement
ASCI has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
6. Contacting Us
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please email us or send your comments to: Automated Systems & Controls, Inc., 303 Bill Futch Rd., Ellabell, GA 31308.